Have anyone both something from gameyeeeah.com ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by alexxnguyen, Jan 4, 2007.

1. alexxnguyen
    OP

alexxnguyen Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    United States
    I just bought a 4RDS card from gameyeeeah.com I was just wondering if it's a legit website? I live in US thanks

2. phoood

phoood taking it to a whole new level.

Jul 28, 2006
    United States
    Jewgoslavia
    Yes.
    So don't worry. Anyways, they sponsor this website.

3. Xellos2099

Xellos2099 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 9, 2006
    United States
    I am considering order from that place too, how is the shipping from that place? Is it as good as Winsunx

4. PGGBoy

PGGBoy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2007
    United States
    I just see a news post on the forums.r4ds.net, the "gameyeeeah" said they can ship the r4 and m3 from US, said: "USPS : Priority Mail (2 to 3 days, checking number provided!)." But seems they can just ship the r4 ds and m3 ds simply from US, not other item.

5. Mewgia

Mewgia drifter

Dec 16, 2006
    United States
    Boston, MA
    Eh, that's good. Hope they ship the M3 Real from the US as well when it comes out. I think I'll buy it from there if my primary source does not stock them...

6. betaboy

betaboy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2002
    The BetaNet
    I'm on my 3rd order with Gameyeeeah - You really have nothing to worry about - they're cool! They even apologised because they didn't reply to my email over the weekend! [​IMG] As fast as possible!

7. Casio1279

Casio1279 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2007
    United States
    That's good, i like fast shipping, if they can do this, i think i will go to gameyeeeah to buy a r4.