Hacking have an old acekard2i will it work on 3dsxl?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Ah, my mistake. I'm still a newbie at this.
It's cool.

Also AKAIO 1.9 came out July, acekard.com was just really, REALLY slow with updating the site since they don't pay attention anymore. XD
http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1080&f=8

Generally the R4i Gold from r4ids.cn is considered the Ak2i replacement, since it uses a similar menu (Wood and AKAIO were both built from the same base), and is about the same price and feature set.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
It's cool.

Also AKAIO 1.9 came out July, acekard.com was just really, REALLY slow with updating the site since they don't pay attention anymore. XD
http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1080&f=8

Generally the R4i Gold from r4ids.cn is considered the Ak2i replacement, since it uses a similar menu (Wood and AKAIO were both built from the same base), and is about the same price and feature set.
I was going to get the DSTwo. Is the R3i Gold better for homebrew compatiblity? I really don't care how well it runs games or anything, since roms don't hold much interest for me.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I was going to get the DSTwo. Is the R3i Gold better for homebrew compatiblity? I really don't care how well it runs games or anything, since roms don't hold much interest for me.
Wood (R4i Gold software) has better native homebrew loading than EoS (Supercard software), but HomebrewMenu runs on both and beats both (creator of Wood even told me to run some scene demos from pouet through HBmenu instead once), and the DSTwo lets you code homebrew specifically for it as well (using it's onboard MIPS CPU) if that's of any interest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn