SexyPenguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hello,
I own a NDS Lite and until not so long time ago had the R4 thingy with it. After some time the R4 turn stupid (and he is stupid..) and his USB flash drive/microSD reader thing could not any more be recognized by my computer... I had to get another flashcart. So I have ordered the acekard2i from ShopTemp, without seeing that a new normal USB flash drive/microSD reader thing is coming with it. AND NOW, after I got it I turn on my NDS Lite and not just that I don't really know how to load any games to it, it get stuck in the LOADING screen when I activite this. So I need to find a way that my computers will recognize my SB flash drive/microSD reader thing to load some games and pass this never-ending loading screen. Some help will really come in handy, so Im sorry for wasting your time and hope that someone will help my. Thanks.
smile.gif

Oh, and Im sorry for my not-so-good english.

SexyPenguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hakoda said:
First go to a computer hardware store and pick up an SD to USB adapter and plug in the MicroSD into an SD card and plug that into the adapter.

Second, follow this guide.
Thank you, I will do all of that later. Im not very good with those things and it looks a bit complicated.
huh.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SexyPenguin said:
Hakoda said:
First go to a computer hardware store and pick up an SD to USB adapter and plug in the MicroSD into an SD card and plug that into the adapter.

Second, follow this guide.
Thank you, I will do all of that later. Im not very good with those things and it looks a bit complicated.
huh.gif
Okay well after you read that guide, come back here and ask any questions about things you didn't understand.

SexyPenguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Well... I think I got it alright. Everithing is working just fine.
I just still can't realize what so speiciel about this AKAIO thing..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all