Hacking Have a few questions on how to hack my 3.55 vita

ayy lmao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently got my vita. I want to hack it in order to play free psp games. I heard that I need Mimana Iyar Chronicle in order to hack it but the game is not on the ps vita store anymore. Originally you could have got it by using a ps3 or a pc but I heard they cancelled using the pc to download and transfer it to the vita. Someone said recently they tried downloading it on the pc and transferring to their vita and said it worked. I don't have a ps3 but I do have a friend with one. Have any of you guys were able to download it via pc and transfer it to your vita recently?

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever told you buying it on the PC wouldn't work was mistaken. You just need to purchase it from the US web store, then add it to your download list:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...icle/cid=UP1024-ULUS10492_00-MCPSPGAMEUS00100

You cannot download Vita games directly onto the PC, and you were never able to. That's not relevant, though. Open your download list on the Vita (Or PSTV) and you will be able to download the game just fine. From there, follow the hack installation instructions from one of the guides posted around here or another reliable source.

The PS3 transfer is probably another alternative, but either way you have to purchase it from the web store... As long as you're able to purchase the game, I don't see any reason why using the download list wouldn't work. (In fact, I downloaded the game using the download list today and it worked fine, although I purchased the game weeks ago.)

Last edited by TehCupcakes,

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever told you buying it on the PC wouldn't work was mistaken. You just need to purchase it from the US web store, then add it to your download list:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...icle/cid=UP1024-ULUS10492_00-MCPSPGAMEUS00100

You cannot download Vita games directly onto the PC, and you were never able to. That's not relevant, though. Open your download list on the Vita (Or PSTV) and you will be able to download the game just fine. From there, follow the hack installation instructions from one of the guides posted around here or another reliable source.

The PS3 transfer is probably another alternative, but either way you have to purchase it from the web store... As long as you're able to purchase the game, I don't see any reason why using the download list wouldn't work. (In fact, I downloaded the game using the download list today and it worked fine, although I purchased the game weeks ago.)

Hello. I have ark-3 and fw 3.55
Im having trouble getting homebrew like emulators to work. I have the ftp program. Usually when I get a homebrew on there it says corrupt data. I read that you have to make the unzipped package into a new zip file and change the eboot to fboot. If anyone can help me ill pay 15 dollars paypal. I also have the mimana lyar game and save exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.