Have a few questions on how to hack my 3.55 vita

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ayy lmao, Dec 26, 2015.

1. ayy lmao
    OP

ayy lmao GBAtemp Regular

May 26, 2015
    United States
    I just recently got my vita. I want to hack it in order to play free psp games. I heard that I need Mimana Iyar Chronicle in order to hack it but the game is not on the ps vita store anymore. Originally you could have got it by using a ps3 or a pc but I heard they cancelled using the pc to download and transfer it to the vita. Someone said recently they tried downloading it on the pc and transferring to their vita and said it worked. I don't have a ps3 but I do have a friend with one. Have any of you guys were able to download it via pc and transfer it to your vita recently?

2. PFC2000

PFC2000 Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Yes it Worx.
    I have succesfully installed tn-v in my Psvita 3.55. you just Need an US account for psn.

3. TehCupcakes

TehCupcakes GBAtemp Regular

Apr 5, 2013
    United States
    Whoever told you buying it on the PC wouldn't work was mistaken. You just need to purchase it from the US web store, then add it to your download list:
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...icle/cid=UP1024-ULUS10492_00-MCPSPGAMEUS00100

You cannot download Vita games directly onto the PC, and you were never able to. That's not relevant, though. Open your download list on the Vita (Or PSTV) and you will be able to download the game just fine. From there, follow the hack installation instructions from one of the guides posted around here or another reliable source.

The PS3 transfer is probably another alternative, but either way you have to purchase it from the web store... As long as you're able to purchase the game, I don't see any reason why using the download list wouldn't work. (In fact, I downloaded the game using the download list today and it worked fine, although I purchased the game weeks ago.)

Last edited by TehCupcakes, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Goatsie666

Goatsie666 Head Smithy

Oct 26, 2014
    United States
    Portland, Oregon
    Hello. I have ark-3 and fw 3.55
    Im having trouble getting homebrew like emulators to work. I have the ftp program. Usually when I get a homebrew on there it says corrupt data. I read that you have to make the unzipped package into a new zip file and change the eboot to fboot. If anyone can help me ill pay 15 dollars paypal. I also have the mimana lyar game and save exploit.