• Start date
  • Views 866
  • Replies 5
  • Likes 1
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
I can imagine this going very differently if it had been in Russia 'cause those scammers would regret the day they pulled this shit.

Reactions: TrueMrHacker

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude because it's LiveLeak, I thought something A LOT worse was going to happen. I was set to go off on you asking "Why the fuck would you post LiveLeak shit on here?" Because everything I see from there is gruesome shit, deaths caught on camera, murdering spree I think, lots of blood. So this is the tamest thing I've ever seen hosted there. Meh, everyone records everything, those two didn't consider the tables would be turned on them.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Dude because it's LiveLeak, I thought something A LOT worse was going to happen. I was set to go off on you asking "Why the fuck would you post LiveLeak shit on here?" Because everything I see from there is gruesome shit, deaths caught on camera, murdering spree I think, lots of blood. So this is the tamest thing I've ever seen hosted there. Meh, everyone records everything, those two didn't consider the tables would be turned on them.

I actually see a lot more of what's in the OP. Liveleak is interesting.. that's for sure.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Same. I honestly never use Liveleak because it's exactly as you described it but this is one of the exceptions.

Those guys aren't really thinking straight to be pulling this scam.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM