Hacking Have a couple of questions here.

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently bought a 128gb sd card for playing Wii U backups. I am on 5.5.0. I have some questions I need help getting answered.

1. Can I spoof my 5.5.0 to 5.5.1? (I know you can on 5.3.2)
2. Are Wii U games from a bay site or gotten from an iso site.
3. If I am correct you can't play online with backups?
4. Can I add updates and dlc to my games?

Most of these you can answer with a simple yes or no if you like. I will do most of the research just wanna know if its possible. Thanks!

TehEbil

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I hope it's okay if I ask my question here, too.

Is it only possible to play the backups of your sd card?
Some guys are selling their service on eBay that they softmod your wiiU including playing from both, sd and external hdd.

Is it planned that it will be supported soon?

edit:
before I get flamed, I know that many guys of you're telling it's not working, but as I said, some guys sell their service and on the wiki comptability list, I think I've seen some working games which confused me (or I watched two tables at the same time, one with working hdds for vWii and one for games for WiiU)

Last edited by TehEbil,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Some guys are selling their service on eBay that they softmod your wiiU including playing from both, sd and external hdd.

edit:
before I get flamed, I know that many guys of you're telling it's not working, but as I said, some guys sell their service and on the wiki comptability list, I think I've seen some working games which confused me (or I watched two tables at the same time, one with working hdds for vWii and one for games for WiiU)
That service is probably for Wii games, those can be played from SD card and HDD, Wii U games currenly cannot and there's no way around this, even softmod services can't do it, since they're just charging people to install publicly available free software on their Wii Us.

Reactions: TehEbil

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

edit:
No its not possible. Check the fine print. You can use external USB hard drive for playing on the wii side of the wii u only. Not anything wii u related for USB yet

Reactions: TehEbil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?