Hacking Have a 3.18 vita. Been gone a long time. Some advice?

pwnsweet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all,

I have a 3.18 Vita. I remember not wanting to update so I can play PS1 games with sound using TN-X. I did that for a little while and then stopped using my vita. It's been 3 or 4 years since then and I just wanted to know if there's any reason not to update to the latest hacks to play vita game dumps. If I update, will I lose anything?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I have a 3.18 Vita. I remember not wanting to update so I can play PS1 games with sound using TN-X. I did that for a little while and then stopped using my vita. It's been 3 or 4 years since then and I just wanted to know if there's any reason not to update to the latest hacks to play vita game dumps. If I update, will I lose anything?
3.60 is what u want can play vita and ps1 games

pwnsweet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
100% sure on that? PS1 games are very important to me. Sound emulation and performance are no different these days on 3.60?

pwnsweet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OK that settles it. I'll look into updating to 3.6 tomorrow and getting everything sorted. Thank you sj33 and Shadow#1

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
100%. We have Adrenaline CFW these days that plays PS1 games better than the old TN-X ever did, including the CD audio in older games.

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline
Plus permanent CFW (Enzo) 3.60 is definitely the firmware to be on. (gotta update manually though, google has tons of guides to update to 3.60 updating higher is bad.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1