PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Haunting Ground HD Edition 1.3 (Complete Release)

JuanchoTexHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina
NTSC/PAL EN/FR/DE/ES/IT/PT-BR (SLUS-21075 SLES-52877)
LAST UPDATE:
-All areas finished, stable diffusion upscaling
-More improvements and duplicates retrieving
-Added PT-BR language support PATCH LINK: https://connectgameworld.blogspot.com...
-Fixed black texture errors (emulator issue)
-All in one download link (no mess with folders)
-Size reduction optimization
DOWNLOAD (join the h): h ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4lYofZT-kdAko7uQ_9UE1NA_wGa1U_0/view
DELETE OLD FOLDER, see previous HG video for config n instructions.

Last edited by JuanchoTexHD,

JuanchoTexHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Very good! :) Will you make an USA version too? :) I have some dumps from the USA version i you need.
Thanks! No have plans, English lang is present in the EU version, i dont know the regional differences with the US version, but if you want to use my assets in USA version no problem, just give credit :)

Reactions: Panda_Venom

JuanchoTexHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Whoa. Awesome. Thanks! Loved the little gems like this, Rule of Rose, Kuon, etc.

Or we can just get the EU dump for ourselves. :)
Thanks! I been researching about Rule of Rose, with background and other things everything looks promising but the fonts sadly, are not loaded from a single archive, every phrase in the game is a texture:wacko: is more reasonable do the menus, intro, chars and backgrounds. And with the texts use some filtering with reshade, there is no other way.

Reactions: Stone_Wings

Panda_Venom

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks! No have plans, English lang is present in the EU version, i dont know the regional differences with the US version, but if you want to use my assets in USA version no problem, just give credit :)
Oh, the PAL version ha 60Hz mode and progressive scan too... I didn't know that. :D So, the ntsc version is unnecessary. :D

Reactions: JuanchoTexHD

EnekoT2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I like the upscaled textures but i feel like they are wayy too oversaturated in some cases, some textures like the floor are way oversaturated to the point you can see the compression artifacts, same with the back of the dress of daniella and such. Overall seems cool tho but i'd like a variants thats just upscaled textures without any touchups, the point of the game is to look washed out and dark like an endless dream imo, and some textures do keep that idea but others stand out by a LOT, also the menu textures and letters are very very different from the originals too but that isnt as important

JuanchoTexHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I like the upscaled textures but i feel like they are wayy too oversaturated in some cases, some textures like the floor are way oversaturated to the point you can see the compression artifacts, same with the back of the dress of daniella and such. Overall seems cool tho but i'd like a variants thats just upscaled textures without any touchups, the point of the game is to look washed out and dark like an endless dream imo, and some textures do keep that idea but others stand out by a LOT, also the menu textures and letters are very very different from the originals too but that isnt as important
i dont know what i say, sorry for using my free time to share something for free and not reach the quality level expected? for me its fine, except for the resolution maybe low, 2048 is the optimal for aliasing the edges, the rest is fine for me, i never want to respect the originality. im back to say i do a recheck of the costume loading problem of some people say, i think the remaining textures was included on 1.1 but if find something i put a new link with the fixes. i am not responsible for 3rd people (touched) links.

evanft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good, you can use the internal 60 fps patch then, there is one for the US version.
100% what I did. I noticed that cut scenes have a weird stutter to them, though. I think the camera movements may be hard-coded to 30 fps so the camera only moves every other frame when running at 60.

The patch with the texture pack is really killer otherwise.

JuanchoTexHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Any fix please for the newest pcsx2 updat?
I am working on it, is mostly the menu/inventory thing, its not only a hash change, the way the textures are dump are different, now are smaller pieces in place of the unique big image with all the little textures inside, The fonts for example now are dumped letter by letter, its more complicated, i need to play the game to dump the letters again, and i made some corrections, like the intro menus stertched, now are in proper 16.9, patience, if the BG textures work on NTSC i will add support for that version too, its only adding the english assets. cap.png

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am working on it, is mostly the menu/inventory thing, its not only a hash change, the way the textures are dump are different, now are smaller pieces in place of the unique big image with all the little textures inside, The fonts for example now are dumped letter by letter, its more complicated, i need to play the game to dump the letters again, and i made some corrections, like the intro menus stertched, now are in proper 16.9, patience, if the BG textures work on NTSC i will add support for that version too, its only adding the english assets. View attachment 361596
Wow that looks promising. We can’t wait to see. Thank you so much for your efforts.
And I hope if we can skip choosing language and framerate. And it goes immediately with English and 60hz. I hope if we can do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: