Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix confirmed for a western launch on the Nintendo Switch

Securing a release in North America is the latest Hatsune Miku game. Originally revealed last month in Japan as Project DIVA Mega39's, SEGA of America will be localizing the game for the west with the title of Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix. Fan-favorites, remixes, and brand new compositions will combine to create a songlist of 101 different tracks for the game. Mega Mix will also include a special Mix Mode, which lets you play songs using the motion controls of the Switch Joy-Cons. The Japanese version is slated for a release on February 13, 2020, while the English translation will follow later that same year.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Little transgender boy must really feel happy about this one. I mean, what kind of dickless male would like to punch A A A A A A while watching a girly anime puppet, badly animated on top of that, on a screen smaller than ... ?

Pip'

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Little transgender boy must really feel happy about this one. I mean, what kind of dickless male would like to punch A A A A A A while watching a girly anime puppet, badly animated on top of that, on a screen smaller than ... ?

Pip'

What a nice person you appear to be.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Pip'
Dear Pippin,

Fuck you.

Greetings.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr