ROM Hack RELEASE Hatsune Miku Megamix39 use ps4 file get all 248 songs

tasksat

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I want to display FT songs in MEGA39 like Toon like Switch

Now FT songs are displayed in PS4 modeling.
MEGA39 songs are displayed in Switch modeling.

The skin is not displayed black.
It would be helpful if you could tell me in detail.

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You want her to be black? It's doesnt look good, its a bug, not gyaru mode or anything like that.

On a similar note, is the only way to not have the black skin bug on FT songs to use the no npr fix? Because with that the skin is white but looks odd, but if I try to leave the toon filter alone and dont use any mods other than the songs, FT songs all have black skin while M39 songs are fine.

So does the regular M39 shader break the FT songs and result in the black skin anyway? Because I thought it was only if you use no-npr mod.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

You a can add .adp files to the add_param folder to get toon, but the format hasn't been reverse engineered completely yet. There is a mod that adds .adp files for all songs, but they don't look great (yet).

You want her to be black? It's doesnt look good, its a bug, not gyaru mode or anything like that.

On a similar note, is the only way to not have the black skin bug on FT songs to use the no npr fix? Because with that the skin is white but looks odd, but if I try to leave the toon filter alone and dont use any mods other than the songs, FT songs all have black skin while M39 songs are fine.

So does the regular M39 shader break the FT songs and result in the black skin anyway? Because I thought it was only if you use no-npr mod.
MEGA39's disables sss_skin (even though it's in the game files), so when skin_default is called, it's missing the SSS information, resulting in black skin. My mod replaces that component of skin_default with another shader, so the skin doesn't turn black.

If you don't want to disable toon globally then just copy the shader, without using the modified exefs.

MEGA39's's NPR shader doesn't seem to be affected by the lack of sss_skin (obviously).

I haven't figured out a way to enable sss_skin yet, although it should be possible to enable it.

Last edited by nastys,

LucioDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I try to keep track of this thread but im confused
It turns out that you can add songs from future tone? Or.from other games?

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, @JotaGBA you did a fine job but I'd like to see the exact mods included too.
On an unrelated note, my Switch got pretty loud while playing Knife with 0 weight and overclocked.

There doesn't seem to be mods on the switch side outside pv_db.txt. On the other file it says:
all toon
all no-toon
250 songs
ex hachi hachi and saturation
english interface
no more intro logos
allways 60fps patch + knife almost perfect
some extra QOL patches.

The recommended mods are also included in the 6 part 7z

Last edited by fvig2001,
Reactions: justln

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you don't want to disable toon globally then just copy the shader, without using the modified exefs.

MEGA39's's NPR shader doesn't seem to be affected by the lack of sss_skin (obviously).

I haven't figured out a way to enable sss_skin yet, although it should be possible to enable it.

Thanks for the advice, I thought the shader was the file turning the toon off so I was deleting that, but obviously got black skin on FT when I did. Much apprecciated.

On another note, does anyone know what files aren't needed from FT? I used the cleanup script but it only freed up about 8gb, I'm sure there are still FT videos on my sd that aren't used in Mega39.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol