Gaming Has Xbox 360 DLC been cracked?

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
Are you serious? How do you expect to play on xbox live then? Magically?

Buy prepaid 12 month + 1 month free cards when theyre cheap, it happens several times a year. Even 12 month cards on their own can be found cheaper than paying directly to microsoft.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 12 month one that MS sells from the 360 itself is a lot more expensive then in store and you get jipped out of a free month
on top of that, MS automatically renews it with your CC number without your permission

I mean yeah there are deals floating around
however most of the time they are $50

if you just run out of live and wanna get back on most people (almost all) are not gonna wait months for a XBL 12 month card sale

I did get a nice sale last month though at bestbuy
12 month + 1 xbl
PGR4
chat pad + headset
2 movie tickets to watchmen

all for only $50

the1wingedangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right just to clarify things. Injecting saves DOESNT reset gamerscore, modding your gamerscore to where you have the achievements DOES. Now Ive been using cracked DLC for the longest time, no bans, no resets, no angry letters (well cept from friends that are made cuz i got em =P) But as far as i know using them is SAFE because MS cant tell the difference whether they were put on your USB or HDD with a computer, it was downloaded or one of those fancy dlc installing discs. Hoped this helped clear things up. And thank you for reading.

P.S. My GT is ID963852 add me if youd like, just dont send me hate mail....

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the1wingedangel said:
All right just to clarify things. Injecting saves DOESNT reset gamerscore, modding your gamerscore to where you have the achievements DOES. Now Ive been using cracked DLC for the longest time, no bans, no resets, no angry letters (well cept from friends that are made cuz i got em =P) But as far as i know using them is SAFE because MS cant tell the difference whether they were put on your USB or HDD with a computer, it was downloaded or one of those fancy dlc installing discs. Hoped this helped clear things up. And thank you for reading.

P.S. My GT is ID963852 add me if youd like, just dont send me hate mail....

Last Post: Apr 25 2009, 08:08 PM.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine, just be mindful of the date that someone posted in a thread. You're new, so you're just getting hang of the forum. Bumping a thread is frowned upon here due to the fact that it's unneeded due to the time span of the last post. It typically brings up outdated information that other users may follow when the thread goes into the "Recent Posts" category on the main page.

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn