Gaming Has Pokemon HG/SS (GB) been dumped yet ?

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wondering if its been dumped yet, not asking for link or anything like that just wondering if anyone knows if its been dumped yet

p.s the Europe one that is
tongue.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what? GB? Don't you mean DS? The English versions I know are dumped, but I think they are splitting the languages up (I don't think there is going to be a universal release (?))

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There was a recall with the European version I believe. There was a bad contact on the cards making it impossible to load the game. Nintendo is fixing it at the moment. Dumpers obviously didn't want to dump a bad game. Link

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol i meant GB= great Britain meant to type (EU) but hit enter accidentally >_> so no chance of finding the EU rom anywhere
cry.gif

quick question if i were to download the (U) version and all my friends bought the (EU) version could we still interact with no problems, trading, battling or will the difference in region as well as one being downloaded and one being bought effect the compatibility

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vergilite said:
lol i meant GB= great Britain meant to type (EU) but hit enter accidentally >_> so no chance of finding the EU rom anywhere
cry.gif

quick question if i were to download the (U) version and all my friends bought the (EU) version could we still interact with no problems, trading, battling or will the difference in region as well as one being downloaded and one being bought effect the compatibility

The british game didn't get recalled I have the retail version got it the day before release. You can connect with your friends that have the british version using the usa version. The USA AR codes even work with the british version.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vergilite said:
cry.gif

That's correct. It should have no effect what so ever. But when you log onto the WiFi connection I believe you log onto the US Servers but are still able to interact with EU friends since it is worldwide.

EDIT: If thegame07 is correct, I have no idea what's taking them so long.
EDIT2: Took a closer look at the source. Only a small amount of Dutch HeartGold copies had that bug. Forget everything I'm saying.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hakoda said:
vergilite said:
cry.gif

That's correct. It should have no effect what so ever. But when you log onto the WiFi connection I believe you log onto the US Servers but are still able to interact with EU friends since it is worldwide.

Does that count for the other EU versions too? German, French, Italian etc? I just ordered my German copy since it's price dropped to 25 Euros.. now I wonder if I can interact with the UK/US versions too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended