Has Pokemon HG/SS (GB) been dumped yet ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by vergilite, Mar 27, 2010.

Mar 27, 2010
  1. vergilite
    OP

Member vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

United Kingdom
    Just wondering if its been dumped yet, not asking for link or anything like that just wondering if anyone knows if its been dumped yet

p.s the Europe one that is [​IMG]

2. Sterling

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    Wait what? GB? Don't you mean DS? The English versions I know are dumped, but I think they are splitting the languages up (I don't think there is going to be a universal release (?))

3. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    There was a recall with the European version I believe. There was a bad contact on the cards making it impossible to load the game. Nintendo is fixing it at the moment. Dumpers obviously didn't want to dump a bad game. Link

4. vergilite
    OP

Member vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

United Kingdom
    lol i meant GB= great Britain meant to type (EU) but hit enter accidentally >_> so no chance of finding the EU rom anywhere [​IMG]

quick question if i were to download the (U) version and all my friends bought the (EU) version could we still interact with no problems, trading, battling or will the difference in region as well as one being downloaded and one being bought effect the compatibility

5. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom

The british game didn't get recalled I have the retail version got it the day before release. You can connect with your friends that have the british version using the usa version. The USA AR codes even work with the british version.

6. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    That's correct. It should have no effect what so ever. But when you log onto the WiFi connection I believe you log onto the US Servers but are still able to interact with EU friends since it is worldwide.

EDIT: If thegame07 is correct, I have no idea what's taking them so long.
    EDIT2: Took a closer look at the source. Only a small amount of Dutch HeartGold copies had that bug. Forget everything I'm saying.

7. miruki

Member miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Does that count for the other EU versions too? German, French, Italian etc? I just ordered my German copy since it's price dropped to 25 Euros.. now I wonder if I can interact with the UK/US versions too.

8. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Every region can connect with each other.

9. miruki

Member miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Yay, nice.... :D I haven't played any Pokemon game sind Red on the GB and Platinum for a week when a friend forget his game here, haha.. so I really have no idea how the Pokemon wi-fi stuff works.. :)