Has no one gotten a hold of the Keldeo distribution Rom?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Clowkun, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Clowkun
    OP

Newcomer Clowkun Newbie

United States
    I mean last year it was easy to get a hold of.. I guess for a lot of other people it's not a big deal, but I don't have a game stop I can just go too, and the only time I'm going that way, is a few days after it's to late. I do have an extra DS, and I would really like the little guy, so if anyone has any way to help help me, I would be really grateful. Or heck, any info would be nice, are they not using the carts this time? I mean I guess it would stick work as long as I set the calendar back to the right time, but it's still got me nervous all the same. This may be a waste of time, but I don't see why I shouldn't try.

2. chrisrlink

Member chrisrlink Rouge Temper

United States
    im planning to work at GS but im not willing to risk my neck job and maybe prison time to dump it also gamestop makes sure distro carts DON'T even leave the store

3. Clowkun
    OP

Newcomer Clowkun Newbie

United States
    Well I'm certainly not asking anyone to risk there jobs xD, I'm just wondering if anyone's seen it around the web or anything, I mean I simply wanna use it, just like I would at gamestop, at home because I'm in the middle of country nowhere. Did they up security after last year? I'm really just wanting some info, if nothing else, the nothing I find when looking around is a bit frustrating.

4. Black-Ice

Member Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

United Kingdom
    I hope you guys know that gbatemp is strict on rom sites, roms and hints.
    Don't post anything stupid.

5. Clowkun
    OP

Newcomer Clowkun Newbie

United States
    Sure sure, heck, I would be happy at this point, to hear someones seen it, with some decent proof, I don't even feel the need for a link, just, anything. i don't know where to turn, who to ask, I mean it's not as if I want to do anything nefarious, i would just like a legit Keldeo for goodness sake, and hunting this down seems easier then driving an hour to the nearest GS. I'm sorry if I've committed so big fopa o.o

6. Fear Zoa

Member Fear Zoa This... This is the world we live in

United States
    Basically all we could do is confirm its existence and possibly link an nfo with a file name. That being said I haven't seen one around but when/if one does come around there will be at least some mention of it here.

7. hortonr1982

Newcomer hortonr1982 Member

United States
    search on google i found it in under a minute

8. Clowkun
    OP

Newcomer Clowkun Newbie

United States
    Then you sir, are a far more skilled googler then I :P

9. hortonr1982

United States
    search for keledo distribution rom and it will link you to a youtube video with 2 or three links provided in the video discription

here is one of the comments : Keldeo has been posted. The Distro Rom will work with all DS users that have a Flash Cart and is also compatible with B2W2. Pokecheck link will be included shortly. that should be everything short of giving you the link

10. Hyro-Sama

Member Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Japan
    Just wait for scene release. Should show up in the next couple of days. Or you could just use Pokesav if you don't give a shit about legitimacy.

1 person likes this.
  11. Clowkun
    OP

Newcomer Clowkun Newbie

United States
    Well it's Japaneses, but least it's Legit. And yeah, i really do care about legit xp, I'm not a fan of abominations leaking in, with totally crazy stats and infecting the well balanced world. I mean if you wanna make a shiny mewtwo with wonder guard, using nothing but uber power exclusive legendary moves, go for it, but keep it to yourself okay? x3

12. hortonr1982

United States
    did you use it yet let me know how it turns out

13. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    I think he was talking about just finding the .pkm file and importing it into your savegame. Pokesav isn't only used for making ridiculously powerful Pokemon, you know.

EDIT: If you want to go that route, here's a link to a .pkm for the GameStop Keldeo (you can also find the PGF and put it into the Victini distro ROM like KazoWAR said).

14. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You can look for the liberty ticket distribution rom, use LTDCE to edit the pgf it send abd use projectpokemon event database to get English keldeo pgf.