Hacking Has crediar hacked the Wii U?

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can assure you that his method is genuine and has nothing to do with anything fail0verflow related or the upcoming exploit developed by the guys that are bringing us the new web browser exploit. That shouldn't get you hyped however, since if he released it nobody would be able to use it anyway.
That's all I will say about this :)
The codes will most likely be made public when a code execution exploit comes out tho.

Rocco Savadgie

Trophies
XP
Country
Extracting the models and music was explained on RandomTBush twitter about 12 hours ago but I can't find the tweets now. They look to have been deleted.
He was downloading the the patch using NUS Downloader then decrypting with a special tool.

Last edited by Rocco Savadgie,

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Somebody( other group) working on IOSU that is not HYKEM, WE NEED ASAP EMUNAND, i dont care play backups but i want wait homebrew scene safely and play my original games online.
When Splatoon Update 1.0.3 or new Mario Kart 8 update released many people will have to update firmware to get new game update and play online, few people will enjoy homebrew scene.

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I cannot see why Crediar himself can't give somesort of explanation, he is a member and is floating about from time to time I'm sure all will be revealed. Also he is a dev by the way so most probably he has access to many exploits and emulator drives like bubba so its not as thought its impossible what he is doing, just surprised he has made it so public tbh, via twitch of all places and why not here is a mystery I don't know!

Edit: by the way just because MN1 & Co. have made it public here about there new exploit does not mean its the only exploit in existence to the WiiU in the world!

Last edited by Reecey,

ServbotMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
>in-disk DLC again
>those fucking prices
Mercedes free DLC was the beginning of the downfall. They have gone full Scrooge McDuck now.

rest
in
fucking
pieces
nintendo

Last edited by Veho, , Reason: This is not 4chan

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
>in-disk DLC again
>those fucking prices
Mercedes free DLC was the beginning of the downfall.

rest
in
fucking
pieces
nintendo
don't be silly, "on disk" means the content was there from the start on the disk......which it wasn't, it will of been added in the latest title update, the same as how the characters getting added was leaked by the 3DS title update being decrypted and finding new files referencing the new characters, except on the 3DS they didnt include the full shebang afaik, it was just some music and bits and bobs left in the update.......as for the DLC being locked into title updates, im sure people would cry more if suddenly they where forced to buy the DLC as they can no longer play in all online matches as they cant access the files if someone else is using a character that they themselves don't want to buy

im not a big fan of DLC tbh but that said there is much worse examples of its implementation and the concept won't be going away any time soon

Reactions: ServbotMan
D

Deleted User

I'm pretty sure the reason why the files for DLC characters are included with updates is so people can play using those DLC characters online with people who don't own the DLC.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte