1. ZacharyAlkaff

OP ZacharyAlkaff Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What have you guys already done with your henkaku cfw vita.

2. Rasa39

Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

United Kingdom
    So far as I can tell it doesn't work, I tried to use it to download enso directly after my 64gb memory card completely corrupted (thankfully I have my old 16gb card). I linked the downloader directly to the online vpk, I tried it with vitashell and a bunch of homebrew apps but still no luck.

Thankfully I've ordered some sd2vita board that have just been fabricated so as soon as they arrive and I put them together I'll be using enso to auto-mount my sd card. Can't believe I wasted so much money on Sony's shitty proprietary corrupta-card, good thing we have a better option now.

ZacharyAlkaff likes this.
  3. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Italy
    I think it's for .pkg, since you can find something with the exact same name and UI in debug settings

4. Rasa39

Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

United Kingdom
    Oh right, I guess that makes sense, I never really used debug settings before.
    It would be cool if someone managed to find a way to make it download vpk instead, but I guess it's not worth it since the browser plugin lets you download anything.

5. ZacharyAlkaff

OP ZacharyAlkaff Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah I agree I feel like it's too much of hastle and it would be really cool to have a vpk app downloader something similar to the 3ds free eshop homebrew

6. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Italy
    https://github.com/devnoname120/vhbb/releases

Of course you need to use vitashell or equivalent to install this one, which defeats the purpose of wanting an "install from arbitrary URL" directly in the operating system :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - downloader, settings, content