Has anyone uploaded the contents of an SD card contaning Pokebank and PokeTransporter in an effort

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Garzooka, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Garzooka
    OP

Garzooka Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2014
    United States
    to get them to work on another 3DS that didn't have them?

2. SickPuppy

SickPuppy New Member

Jul 29, 2009
    United States
    Is Pokebank and PokeTransporter something that is downloaded from the eShop? Are you asking for links to pirated material?

3. master801

master801 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2011
    United States
    That answer would technically be yes. Not saying that I want any of it of course. Heck, I don't even play nor own Pokemon X or Y.

4. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    Welcome to GBAtemp.net!
    Make sure you read the rules to avoid getting eated by the ngry bear calvery.
    Also im sure that its locked to one 3ds and one 3ds only so no.

5. Garzooka
    OP

Garzooka Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2014
    United States
    I'm not asking for pirated links, I'm just asking if anyone's attempted to get it working despite it seemingly being locked to one SD Card/Nintendo ID

6. DJ91990

DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    Oakwood Region
    If you are trying to transfer the save data from Pokemon Bank to the SD card it won't work. Software data including save data is tied to the Nintendo 3DS/2DS system that is was created on.

You can't download a 3DS eShop title and then insert it on a SD card and expect it to work on YOUR 3DS. Every title is signed by Nintendo at the time of the initial download from the eShop to the system it is being downloaded to.