Has anyone tried the psp method?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing some digging around the web and saw it maybe possible to run the linux installer through a psp 4gb memory card though when I connect it to the females end of the cable it says please wait on the psp. I'm wondering if it may work better using a pro duo support memory card reader. Flash drives that support it are kind of getting harder to find and don't really want to throw $10 here and there just to get something that may not be compatible. I've also heard smaller 2gb micro sd cards work with adapter. It's been years since I've had a play around with this stuff so any input would be great.

Last edited by K3Nv2,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just get a Xbox Memory unit and a USB to Xbox controller cable.
Copy the hacked saves on the MU via Action Replay Xbox.

Fool proof way without going out of your way to find compatible devices.

Reactions: E1ite007

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've tried action reply software and it still won't recognize the memory unit so I figure it's either new hardware it's not liking even though I tried switching around compatibility settings or it might be missing some files from the link I found.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried action reply software and it still won't recognize the memory unit so I figure it's either new hardware it's not liking even though I tried switching around compatibility settings or it might be missing some files from the link I found.

Have you checked device manager?

I know when I created my hacked Xbox MU I had to manually install drivers to get it to work, although this was back in the XP days.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you checked device manager?

I know when I created my hacked Xbox MU I had to manually install drivers to get it to work, although this was back in the XP days.
Yeah could also be a driver issue if anyone has a link to those to try that'd be great. I tried it xp in a virtual boot didn't detect it either.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

only problem is have you seen the price on AR MAX for Xbox recently? $60-80 complete on ebay alone it's cheaper to buy a usb to xbox cable and a 4gb or less thumb drive and use 360Xplorer to transfer the exploit save on another note for TSOP boxes you can use the FATXplorer 3.0 beta to format a unlocked drive for it (as tsop can use unlocked drives as well as chipped boxes) it can even preload partitions after formatting and even mount the drive partitions as RW on your PC

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only problem is have you seen the price on AR MAX for Xbox recently? $60-80 complete on ebay alone it's cheaper to buy a usb to xbox cable and a 4gb or less thumb drive and use 360Xplorer to transfer the exploit save on another note for TSOP boxes you can use the FATXplorer 3.0 beta to format a unlocked drive for it (as tsop can use unlocked drives as well as chipped boxes) it can even preload partitions after formatting and even mount the drive partitions as RW on your PC

I actually managed to get it working turns out it was a bad usb cable preventing the psp from reading. But ran into issues giving me an 05 oh well just going to put an Aladin inside it.

Last edited by K3Nv2,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

You can also ask someone if they could copy a hacked save to a normal memory unit :')
Super easy and perhaps free :')

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless your unfortiunate enough to have a v1.6 just solider some points (it just switches the BIOS from RO to RW much cheaper your gonna need to solider anyways (though you need the orgional locked drive to flash the bios

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless your unfortiunate enough to have a v1.6 just solider some points (it just switches the BIOS from RO to RW much cheaper your gonna need to solider anyways (though you need the orgional locked drive to flash the bios
Except this is a 1.6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: