Hacking Has anyone ordered this san-dsic 64gb card at all?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I want to put an order in with www.mobymemory.co.uk, for this:-

http://www.mobymemory.co.uk/91-sand...-uhs-i-class-10-memory-card-619659078652.html

I was wondering if anyone on GBATemp. has bought one for there GW card and had no issues with it yet?. I am asking the question because I have had 2x64gb cards, Transcend & San-Disc Mobile go back to www.mymemory.co.uk and I was just wondering if it is the fact they just sell second rate cards and maybe Moby Memory are good proper retailers in the UK or is it just the fact that high end cards cannot withstand that sort of information running through them to work alongside with a Gateway so they just lock up eventually and cannot be formatted cause if that is the answer, no point I shall go for 2x32gb's instead. If someone could please let me know I would appreciate the help & answers and I would put an order in asap if all is good! Thank you :)

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have that same exact card that I bought at Amazon and Best Buy. Both of mine work great with my Gatway, so I have no complaints.

Reactions: Reecey

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from amazon about a week ago. Coming from a class 4 16GB, this card loads games from Gateway almost immediately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]