has anyone ordered from leetmod.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lalalalala, Mar 13, 2008.

Mar 13, 2008
  1. lalalalala
    OP

Newcomer lalalalala Advanced Member

Canada
    I'm thinking of purchasing the Supercard there if Dealextreme doesn't send my order this weekend. Has anyone ordered from there?

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I just ordered from them. They answered their e-mail very quickly (I sent it in the morning and they answered by the same evening) and their website is very professional and works very well. I'll let you know how quickly they ship my order!

ETA: I placed my order yesterday morning, and it shipped later the same day! Excellent service (so far). I'll let you know when I actually receive my order.

-Bri

3. mastertgd

Newcomer mastertgd Newbie

United States
    No dont trust leetmod.com ive ordered from them andnever received my r4ds card

4. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Did you try to contact them when you didn't get it? They are very responsive to e-mail.

By the way, I received my order two days after placing the order.

-Bri

5. kthankzbye

Newcomer kthankzbye Member

United States
    I can vouch for leetmod.com. I am no way affilated but they do have good shipping. I got it in 3 days and everything was smooth. They also have a 1 year replacement the day you bought it.

6. spiffyXD

Newcomer spiffyXD Newbie

United States
    I too can vouch for leetmod. I ordered their Supercard + 2GB Kingston bundle on Sunday and received it on Thursday. They responded to my questions in less than 48 hours. I'd definitely purchase from them again.

Plus, you can't beat a Supercard SDHC One and 2GB Japanese Kingston combo for only 55.99, including free shipping. [​IMG]

7. public1337

Newcomer public1337 Newbie

United States
  8. spiffyXD

Newcomer spiffyXD Newbie

United States
    I guess you CAN beat it. [​IMG]

Man, I wish I had waited two weeks for this deal. Oh well. I'm an impatient guy anyway.