has anyone made...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by bwillb, Jul 18, 2010.

Jul 18, 2010

has anyone made... by bwillb at 3:30 AM (715 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. bwillb
    OP

Member bwillb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    a wireless controller with the wii classic controller pro layout that works on gamecube games? (using a GCN wireless dongle like the wavebird). currently looking at different options for playing VC and GCN games, and this would likely be my favorite option if it exists [​IMG]

2. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Check out the Nyko Wing...it gets pretty good reviews!

Look HERE

3. bwillb
    OP

Member bwillb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    unfortunately it has a classic controller connection not a gamecube connection [​IMG]

I ended up just buying a classic controller pro last night... guess its not too big of a deal, only one gamecube game I want to play, guess i can skip on it.

Anywho, new question. is there any way to remap the buttons in virtual console games? the button placement seems really really odd in N64 games, especially ocarina of time and majoras mask [​IMG]

I wonder why they put the 2nd analog stick on the classic controller.... nothing uses it but gamecube games right? and those cant be played with a classic controller... I wish they put two extra face buttons there instead, so you could have the A B and 4 C buttons for N64 games...

4. Burton

Member Burton Real Life VIP and Educator

Puerto Rico
    I have that exact wireless controller. I bought a pair $5 each at Sam's club.