OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
last night i trod on my dslite and damaged the bottom screen

i just want to know is this store (www.mrmodchips.co.uk) reliable? because
i am considering buying a replacement screen from them

if they are unreliable can anyone suggest a better uk (important since i live in uk) based store

D

dvdvdv

i bought a m3 mini from there nearly a year back with no problems and good comms

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Djgarf recommened this site when the UK seller question came up last year (linky) so the company's existed for a decent amount of time. No idea what their current service is like though.

zi99y

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, my first post- I just ordered some ds bits and was recommended not to use mrmodchips by a friend who had trouble with a broken purchase, apparently they wouldn't do anything so he ended up claiming the money back off the credit card company.

I'm new to all this so can't make any personal recommendations but I know that most places are fine, it just depends if you have a problem with your purchase.

ancient_imhotep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

I have purchased several different things from this site over the last few years.

They have always been well priced, fast delivery and helpful on both the phone and by e-mail.

Have not used them in the last 3-6 months so not sure if that has changed, but they have been around for a long time and I am sure that this is because they have many happy customers.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ancient_Imhotep.

XWildcat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bought sum things formy xbox a year ago, was ok then. ordered a ds-xtreme in october got it in 2-3 weeks. ordered another in november and im still waiting, what i dont like is that the take your money even if they dont have the item in stock then send it to you when they get it in, so beware, ive been waiting nearly five weeks for my last order. :'(

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
every where like that with ds-x just now :-p so cant fault them with that
biggrin.gif
s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.