Has anyone here played Bleach Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gaisuto, Sep 15, 2007.

Sep 15, 2007
  1. Gaisuto
    OP

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    Coming to the US as Shattered Blade on October 9th. As a person who's been following the Bleach anime for a while now, I was ecstatic to find out that not only were they bringing the Wii game over, they aren't removing a single character or redoing any story mode, keeping the three Arrancar in the English game.

At the same time, looking at the controls, the game looks pretty fun for Multiplayer. The question I have though is that the controls are obviously based off the sword combat. Not everyone in the game uses their sword (Uryu, Sado, Hisagi, ect...) and I want to know how tricky they are to control because of it.

2. Gaisuto
    OP

United States
    Everything in the US game will be intact, even Grimmjow/Ulquiorra. Look at the English Box Art:

[​IMG]

3. xbandaidx

Member xbandaidx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Trust me, the controls in the game aren't that great. You flick your wrist once and your character on screen does about 1 million slashes with the sword. I don't remember anything like Kidou moves...

4. Gaisuto
    OP

United States
    I'm aware of the million slashes thing, and that looks fun to me. I'm easily amused, I like Multiplayer fighters, especally ones that friends of mine can easily pick up and play. This game seems to fit into that category.

Also, the characters in the series that do use Kidou, I know in the game they do. Rukia, Byakuya, Aizen...those three I know for sure have Kidou in the game.

5. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I think it's the most fun two player fighter on the Wii. It's much more simple than DB:Z, so anyone can just pick it up and go. Special moves are super easy to do, bankai is really easy to get into, and the basics are super intuitive. The only thing is that you need to beat the single player as Hanatorou really early on and it's a real pain in the ass considering his zanpakuto doesn't actually do any damage.

Yes, I'm sure I spelled the Japanese wrong, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

6. MrDunk

Member MrDunk GBAtemp Regular

United States
    overall this game appears to be pretty worthless

7. NiGHtS

Member NiGHtS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom

OBJECTION!

8. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    I support this statement. As a fighter bleach is the worst for the Wii console. No depth to it's combo system and easy as cake special move(s). This game only appeals to Bleach fans and your casual gamers.

9. GameDragon

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    I agree also, this is probably one of the worst fighters I've ever played. Its a shame, it could have been alot better if they weren't aiming for the gimmick controls...

10. xbandaidx

Member xbandaidx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Aww man, I forgot about the hanatorou part, it was horrible. It actually made me put the game down and forget about it. It's ridiculous trying to fight with him because the amount of damage he does you might as well give him a pillow to fight.