Has anyone here ever gone to Job Corps before?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by ChaosBoi, May 31, 2012.

1. ChaosBoi
    OP

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    I'm supposed to go get a background check for Job Corps, but unfortunately I don't really know where or how. I've asked them before, and they just tell me to go to my local Sheriff's Department and obtain it from there. When I went there however, the staffs there tells me that they don't hand out background checks anymore. I tried calling Job Corps about it again, but they aren't answering. I've also sent them an e-mail, and they still haven't responded (It's been a little over a week now since I sent the last one).

So my question is, where and how can I get a background check?

2. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Don't they automatically do that for you, I know that most employers actually look into it themselves once you apply.

3. ChaosBoi
    OP

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    I don't think so. They told me that I had to go get it myself :\ . The closest thing I have is a letter from the Department of Justice telling me that a criminal record for my fingerprints doesn't exist, but they told me that I need to actually get a copy of the record from the Sheriff's Department.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice