Hacking Has anyone gotten mods to work on AMS 1.1.1?

D_Greeenhope

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi yall,

I'm having trouble with mods on my switch. On previous versions they worked but since updating to firmware 13.0.0 and ams 1.1.1, I haven't gotten a single one to work. It's not that they crash my switch, they're never even applied to the game as if LayeredFS is broken. Here's a walkthrough of what I'm trying:

1. Downloaded patches for Metroid Dread unlimited hp (attached below), update version of my game is correct
2. Placed mods into the following directory: atmosphere\contents\010093801237C000\cheats (I'm using windows if that changes anything)
3. put sd card back into switch, booted into emunand with fusee.bin
4. Launched game, override key is set to !L so I don't press anything
5. Played game and noticed that Samus still has limited health

I tried a similar approach with another game, it still didnt work. I also noticed that previously installed mods that used to work are now broken. SimpleModManager yielded no different results. I wonder if another homebrew app or a config file could be to blame. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 49161D9CCBC15DF9.txt
    227 bytes · Views: 54

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, It's formatted as FAT32.

I have a ton of mods running on 13. Try this, temporarily remove/move all you sys-modules and then add just the one you want. Trying to isolate the number of variables In the mix to just what you’re trying to fix.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what version of the game is that cheat for? And to be clear, it's a cheat, not a mod or patch, and needs to match your version. Do you have cheats enabled, and have you activated that cheat?

What would be more useful than unlimited health, is like 1000 damage from both shots and missiles. Invincibility will break the game with all kinds of crashes, which is why they made a patch specifically to fix the invincibility glitch, so that's out of the question. I would so love an auto-parry for those stupid emmis tho...

Last edited by urherenow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol