Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah I haven't tried that, mostly just wonder trading and stuff

ya trades seem to be working fine but online battles require game sync and the site isn't set up yet

edit: I did just get a request for a battle royal but when I tried to do it I got an error

edit edit: missions work too

Last edited by marksteele,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed the shops in festival plaza (good to know you can TRADE your 'mon here) has randomized shops? Seems picking a female MC gives better shops (haunted house: ghost's den, bouncy house:clink-clunk land, bouncy house: thump bump park, goody shop: soft drink parlor, food stall: battle table; unlocked haunted house, trick room at six FC) to the male MC: goody shop: general store, dye house: team yellow, fortune teller: pokémon house: goody shop: ball shop, lottery shop: treasure hunt, dye house: team blue, fortune teller: kanto tent/ lottery shop: trasure hunt, dye house: team blue, fortune teller: pokémon house, dye shop: team blue, goody shop: general store, dye house: team yellow, fortune teller: kanto tent, goody shop:ball house......seems to me the females are getting better stuff. Anyone else to confirm?

Also, you don't need to be online to do most of this stuff.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: Deleted User

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone noticed the shops in festival plaza (good to know you can TRADE your 'mon here) has randomized shops? Seems picking a female MC gives better shops (haunted house:, bouncy house: thump bump, goody shop: soft drink parlor, food stall: battle table; unlocked haunted house at six FC) to the male MC: goody shop, general store, dye house, team yellow, fortune teller, pokémon house, goody shop, ball shop, lottery shop, treasure hunt, dye house, team blue, fortune teller, kanto tent/ lottery shop, trasure hunt, dye house, team blue, fortune teller, team blue, goody shop, general store, dye house, team yellow, fortune teller, pokémon house, goody shop, ball house......seems to me the females are getting better stuff. Anyone else to confirm?

Also, you don't need to be online to do most of this stuff.

As you level your FP you get more and more buildings

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Don't worry, they can't ban anybody, as there are lots of people that actually have legit copies right now.

Also, the Battle Spot is not available, as it depends on the Pokémon Global Link, which is currently in maintenance.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know why anyone would take the chance of going online in the first place. Even of the odds were less than 1% I wouldn't take it, I can get whatever I want from PKHeX if I was desperate. There's more to lose than gain going online now.

Sent from my phone using MyFatAss.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't even know why anyone would take the chance of going online in the first place. Even of the odds were less than 1% I wouldn't take it, I can get whatever I want from PKHeX if I was desperate. There's more to lose than gain going online now.

Sent from my phone using MyFatAss.

Not really....It takes a bit of research but it's not that hard to undo a ban.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been playing online since yesterday... nothing. you cant do online battles but you can trade all you want. wonder traded several times

idEraz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to connect to the GTS on Pokemon Sun today and got a 002-0102 ban. I connected the day before on Pokemon Moon as well, in case these things are delayed. I don't believe I was doing anything weird recently that would cause a ban so it might be these games. (a9lh/luma, downloaded cias from "that iso site")

Reactions: HaloEffect17

DontShootUp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed? Lol

Attachments

• 15129936_199493027126436_350256870_n.jpg
    15129936_199493027126436_350256870_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 999
Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16