Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted User

well looks like this is mostly a blind ban wave

also this is my first ban, i never rush to install cias even if it's a leak but SM got me hyped
Yeah. I wasn't even hyped for pokemon sun and moon I just wanted to see what the hype was about.

Sent from my 3DS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Decorations

demonotaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's as simple as:
1. this titleID is online, ONLINE BANN
2. this titleID pair with this illegal Seed, ESHOP BANNNNN

I'm wondering if anyone didn't inject fake seed, and didn't get eshop banned as a result?

From what I know is its how the console is a) logged in or not logged in b) if that ID is logged in else where

IE NNID - No WiiU NIND Ban
NNID - WiiU - Console
No NNID - Console

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To be fair, I'm laughing too (and trying to help), but COME ON!.... Playing a pirated game ONLINE before release? I saw this coming a mile away. This isn't some shitty indie game Nintendo doesn't care about, its pokemon. Everyone banned had it coming.
Bruh, I know right? It's common sense at this point haha.
However, it does suck that some people had to lose their Eshop games in the process.

But when you hack, you need to consider the risks.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Here is my concern: Is nintendo banning because we are using .cias (Again, as far as i know they cant tell the diference) or because we are playing the game before the realses? I want to think is the last one, but maybe i dont want to belive that they can actually see if we are using .cias (But 5 years latter, everything is ok about .cias being used online, why this would change?)

If original copies and reviewers had been banned for using online functions then im positive that it has nothing to do with .cias and it would not be a permaban (Because you didnt cheat, you just play an original copy that they actually send you or buy and used it early).

Stay positive people.

Reactions: Decorations

demonotaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but Nintendo released a statement saying:

“As a result of a number of Nintendo 3DS users using unauthorized versions of several games, and connecting to the official game servers in violation of our terms of service, these users’ Nintendo 3DS systems that stored the unauthorized game code have been banned from Nintendo’s online network effective immediately.”

This is VERY intentional on their part. This is also why I don't think this is a temp ban. We will see in time, though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...sing_wonder_trade_on_pokemon_moon_be/da2vy9u/

This has got legit people banned

D

Deleted User

Eh. Worst-case-scenario is we can't use online... on a Nintendo handheld system. Not that bad LOL.
The only thing is the pokemon stuff. I can see how tohers would like to use the bank, or the online on SM
People don't even need to use the bank. Pkhex and pokemon bank homebrew exist

Sent from my 3DS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thirty3Three

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Eh. Worst-case-scenario is we can't use online... on a Nintendo handheld system. Not that bad LOL.
The only thing is the pokemon stuff. I can see how tohers would like to use the bank, or the online on SM

If I'm not mistaken bank requires both online usage (002-0102) and NNID (022-2812), so yeah.

If I don't hvae 002-0102, can I get rid of my NNID?
(I bypassed the 002-0102 already)

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have my entire living dex uploaded to the Bank. I'm going to try whatever I can to download them back to my legit ORAS copy, then back up the save file. Replacing the friends thing allow me to go online there?

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gladly i am not banned yet, tried my friend list and miiverse and its fine. not the store yet because i dont want to lose my custom theme.

in pokemon i never went online, (im assuming it asks you to save before you go online as usual so i never did that) not even the festival plaza only when it forces you to go the first time.

I uninstalled the game and the seed till i see its safe to go online again.

LuckyExploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it's as simple as:
1. this titleID is online, ONLINE BANN
2. this titleID pair with this illegal Seed, ESHOP BANNNNN

I'm wondering if anyone didn't inject fake seed, and didn't get eshop banned as a result?

No injection. Not banned. No online access via in game of either version. Wifi switch was on for some of play time.

NujUko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
the ban wave is mostly because we were dumb and used online, there's even proof that theres people that had legal copies and got banned

the fun thing here is that i saw it coming but i wasn't prepared lmfao

also the "loyal nintendo fans" getting all excited for the ban wave, lol

Reactions: Deleted User

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Tiny Format I assume would clear that

I read that formatting doesn't fix 022-2812?
(i'm not sure)

People don't even need to use the bank. Pkhex and pokemon bank homebrew exist

Actually I wanna use bank,
cause I want to see how they convert VC pokemon to SunMoon Pokemon.

Also, I got event Mew on my japanese 3ds -.-

(thank goodness my japanes 2DS is on the way, but that means I need to purchase another bank subscription -.-)

No injection. Not banned. No online access via in game of either version. Wifi switch was on for some of play time.

wifi switch on =/= went online.

Are you saying you weren't even able to go online to begin with?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: link in the description