Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pokemon is regionfree

I guess you can't read because several people just upper said it was not. Same contents but a few bytes modification prevent carts to run on other regions 3DS.

Buy a japanese 3DS, try your USA cart and you'll see it doesn't work (already tried that myself), the icon will appear but the game won't boot.

Fk da cartridge we are pirates

Then, every 3DS game are region free as the .cia you always find online are always region-free.

You are a pirate, maybe, probably not everyone.

Last edited by davhuit,

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you can't read because several people just upper said it was not. Same contents but a few bytes modification prevent carts to run on other regions 3DS.

Buy a japanese 3DS, try your USA cart and you'll see it doesn't work (already tried that myself), the icon will appear but the game won't boot.
I meant digital >.>

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Then, every 3DS game are region free as the .cia you always find online are always region-free.

You are a pirate, maybe, probably not everyone.
you can still use your us cartridge as jpn one. if your jpn console is exploitable.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So u just assume I'm a pirate..... #checkurprivelege

Well, I don't judge anybody personally. Even having the original carts make me a pirate for some games, I guess (as you don't have to modify games from what I know). Same when I have a game on a cart and download the .cia version, just because I am lazy to do it myself.

But of course, I was talking about the original carts used on a non-hacked 3DS.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.

I don't understand how to do part 5.? someone help :v

TheVexedGerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't understand how to do part 5.? someone help :v
I would recommend a more refined guide such as this guide here, but to answer you more specifically you need to open your movable.sed in a hex editor, HxD for example, and look at the numbers on the left and on top. These are the offsets. You need to copy from the right location to the right location, and insert that into your LFCSB. Be sure to have backups of both though, just in case you mess up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: