Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

MugiGust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But what if movable.sed that is different from the LFCS on the 3ds that went through system transfer is the same of the transfere(???new word idk) that is also now banned. Does the method just goes null?

Well, in this case, i think yes, it won't unban you, but you can test if you want.

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country

Rfire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems star updater doesnt have the latest hourly with that patch yet. I need to use it since i have a custom path with shadownand.

Assuming you're referring to the eshop ban evasion patch, it won't until if/when Aurora decides to approve the pull request and merge it into the master source tree.

Keep watching this, and if you see the green "Open" turn purple and say "Merged" then update using Luma Updater after allowing a few hours for it to be compiled and put onto whatever repository Luma Updater grabs the binaries from.

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/pull/286

Personally, I'll wait the 15 day period to see if it's a temp ban before I go trying to evade it. If it is a temporary ban then trying to evade it could very well result in a temporary one becoming permanent.

Kudos to those responsible for finding evasion methods though.

EDIT: Also watch this: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/commits/master
Just speculating here, but I think if that is approved it will be modified so that it is optional as a toggleable menu item. That PR does not make it an optional feature. So it's unlikely that PR will be approved as-is.

Last edited by Rfire,

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Would be interesting to know if one unlinks the NNID and buys a new 3ds, if one can still use the old NNID on the new console.
The NNID can't be banned since the WiiU works fine.

Seems strange if they "ban you from ever owning a 3ds again", but still let you use your wiiu.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be interesting to know if one unlinks the NNID and buys a new 3ds, if one can still use the old NNID on the new console.
The NNID can't be banned since the WiiU works fine.

Seems strange if they "ban you from ever owning a 3ds again", but still let you use your wiiu.

I think the NNID is banned on all 3ds but not wii u

if it is a NNID ban

Konako

2B Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the sake of the ones that are yet to return to the thread, i'll make a little summary:
(I'm not an expert, so correct me in any wrong information and i'll edit the post)

BEFORE CONTINUING, REMEMBER: IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED TO DO ANY OF THE METHODS ON THIS POST,
I CAN'T ASSURE YOU THAT ANY OF THOSE ARE 100% WORKING FIXES, DO ANY OF THOSE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

022-2812 Error Code:
A patch was already made, but it's not 100% working yet, here's how you do it:
1) Download this file: https://transfer.sh/OLf8K/arm9loaderhax.bin

2) With the arm9.bin in hands, just go to the root of your SD Card and overwrite the actual arm9loaderhax.bin that is there with the one you just downloaded.
3) Now you're done with 022-2812, but probably will get a 022-2501 error code instead. It's because of your NNID, to fix that, just go to your NNID settings and when prompted with an error message, press X + Y and then, press A to remove your NNID from your 3DS.
4) From here you have two options:
A) Remain without a NNID and use eshop normally;
B) Create a new NNID and get a new error (011-6901) that at the moment of this post does not have a fix.

Weird I did the X+Y and A but it does not remove my NNID from my 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: