Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

dalekman9999

Trophies
XP
Country
I had exactly the same ban as everyone else yet I'm not banned, have you people even tried following that guide I linked? Also, E-shop works fine.
Most are getting 2 errors one preventing online play one preventing accessing NNID services. It IS from playing Pokemon. WE KNOW THAT. The entirety of these pages has been people chiming in they were banned from it.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most are getting 2 errors one preventing online play one preventing accessing NNID services. It IS from playing Pokemon. WE KNOW THAT. The entirety of these pages has been people chiming in they were banned from it.

I had both errors, I managed to sort both out, I couldn't get online at all before, now I can.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had exactly the same ban as everyone else yet I'm not banned, have you people even tried following that guide I linked? Also, E-shop works fine.
Did u ever have the 022 error to begin with? Some people didnt. If yes, check that u can actually download games in the eShop. If u dont have a linked NNID, it will let u on the shop, but u cant download anything.

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i have both errors too but i did the nnid thing and e-shop seemed fine, but when i tried to make a new id it pops up again the error, but i can download things like oraz update, and of course the 002-0102 for online play

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have a question, what IF i get rid of this banned 3ds and get a new and log with the same NNID, would i get banned again or not?

edit: i have the 022 ban btw

Last edited by azramy,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course they did, the problem is it's only a fix for ONE ban and it's not an easy solution since everyone doesn't just have another hacked DS to dump a cert from. It's not as simple as, "this works, why isn't everyone doing it?"

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ignore @xBleedingSoulx he doesn't know what he's talking about

Ok, this thread is BEYOND ridiculous. No one is working towards a solution any more, its just new people asking the same questions over and over again, and other idiots assuming they know something they don't. We are on page 173 now and still going with the SAME SHIT. Would people PLEASE either contribute something USEFUL, or go cry somewhere else about your own retard mistake (preferably Nintendo's hotline. They issued the ban, go bitch and whine to THEM).

I would make a summarization In a new thread and request a sticky, but let's be honest. All that will do is move all the repeat questions to that thread instead.

Already made a summary thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/heres-what-we-know-about-002-0102-and-022-2812.449218/ , already getting the same questions.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1E8xroD5pE +1