Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

renatosk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I make a quick word? Please. Please state if you used either the leaked .cia or the pre downloaded one, also which ban your received. It will help for collecting information

Edit: It seems to me, those using the .cia leaks are getting temp bans, those playing the pre downloaded versions online are getting permabans? Can anyone conclude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaked .cia , online ban (0102)

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
Can I make a quick word? Please. Please state if you used either the leaked .cia or the pre downloaded one, also which ban your received. It will help for collecting information

Edit: It seems to me, those using the .cia leaks are getting temp bans, those playing the pre downloaded versions online are getting permabans? Can anyone conclude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Used the Lurantis leak Moon .cia, downloaded from a certain magical ISO site.
Went online with it figuring it's whatever if I get banned anyway because I barely play anything online on 3DS anymore anyway.
Haven't played in about two days (since I beat the main story and finished the meager postgame).
When I heard about Nintendo banning early players I decided to check if I could get online in Smash and lo and behold I was getting error code 002-0102.

Reactions: Decorations

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, for one, would just like to say that this is, in all senses of the word, an absolute clusterf**k.

We all have different theories, different punishments, and different everything. I need a coffee. My goodness.
I'll buy everyone pizza and coffee when this gets resolved

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Makes me nervous asf

yeah I know that feeling.

actually i made the NNID, but never login to Miiverse before.
Used it solely to download the Sun/Moon Demo.

Would system transferring to another console remove the permaban? That's what I'm hoping to do if this '15 day' thing is true.

can't system transfer when banned lol

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went online with it figuring it's whatever if I get banned anyway because I barely play anything online on 3DS anymore anyway.
Haven't played in about two days (since I beat the main story and finished the meager postgame).
When I heard about Nintendo banning early players I decided to check if I could get online in Smash and lo and behold I was getting error code 002-0102.
Rest in pieces

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

By seeing this, the temp bans seem to be affecting those using the leaked .cia and those either playing/going online using the preloads is causing permabans by my logic?

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'll buy everyone pizza and coffee when this gets resolved
Holding you to that ;)
I'll have a caramel macchiato plz

I say that we all take a break, chill out, and play some single player games. We'll re-evaluate when we have more info and more data. That's all I can say.

Reactions: Decorations

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been common knowledge for a while that Ninty can't determine CIA from Retail cart, version number do not matter so uninstalling the game to install the correct version number will make no difference what so ever. You were banned for pinging the server on an unreleased game, regardless of how you got it. Again, the version number has absolutely nothing to do with the reason, don't blame Lurantis. Blame yourselves for going online.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
It's been common knowledge for a while that Ninty can't determine CIA from Retail cart, version number do not matter so uninstalling the game to install the correct version number will make no difference what so ever. You were banned for pinging the server on an unreleased game, regardless of how you got it. Again, the version number has absolutely nothing to do with the reason, don't blame Lurantis. Blame yourselves for going online.

Exactly!

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again