Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hence why I said show you being online IN game or using Poke bank with timestamp or something. screenshots of the eShop we can all regain access too sans-serif down loads proves nothing at all.

there's people like me who is not banned from eshop , this picture proof nothing.

True. He should share his secret unbanning methods though at least. We'd all love to have this thread have a nice cozy resolution in the case it's a permanent ban wave.

Well instead of stroking your dick in the thread you could just tell us how you did it. God I hate that ego tripping bullshit. Yes, you're cool you unbanned yourself but if you're not helping the community do the same you're just an ass. Assuming you're not shitposting.....

You are all correct, but I for one don't feel like we need more drama here. Let's just work together for a solution.

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well instead of stroking your dick in the thread you could just tell us how you did it. God I hate that ego tripping bullshit. Yes, you're cool you unbanned yourself but if you're not helping the community do the same you're just an ass. Assuming you're not shitposting.....
ReTweet

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this means to the people who got V0.0 when the game updates they will get banned? o.o
With that .cia install that was leaked? maybe I wouldn't know, we all clearly got rekt for playing online but that could've been due to the version differences or the fact we had digital copies (.cia) when it's literally impossible to legitimately have said digital copies.
True, but review copies and other physical copies were affected.

In fact, we have no guarantee they can even see the version string.
While I wouldn't be surprised is there any links of reviewers or physical cart users being banned? I've not seen any personally. But if that's the case they just said fuck it and banned all the players on pre-embargo I suppose. For safety measures I'd still go uninstall the .cia and install through freeshop or cias from carts after real release. It's not too much a hassle if you back up your saves prior.

Reactions: Guipradi

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I doubt the leaker intentionally did that. What ever tool he used to convert the game to CIA didn't really use valid version number assuming you can retrieve that from cart games with current tools in the first place. I bet he used Decrypt9 to convert it directly to CIA and in that case it may not be using a correct version for the CIA.

Seeing as you seem more liable to get an answer from, if in download the predownload from eShop (I've had no bans currently) and then wait for the official release day to play it online etc, should I be okay? Downloading with the ticket (to re-download) backed up my saves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to get the Z-Ghost Crystal but its being a pain in the ass right now X_X
Just got luna luna whatever it is yesterday and cosmog evolves into an I accidentally used pkhex to make it lvl 100 :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just got luna luna whatever it is yesterday and cosmog evolves into an I accidentally used pkhex to make it lvl 100 :(
But we could get another one which I'll clone and get me some solgaleos

I don't think it's the fact that we were playing digital copies.

I have played Street Fighter 3D as a CIA, but that has never been on eShop and never been banned. Just my two cents.
I got star rush pretty early as well and they didn't rip me for that

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's the fact that we were playing digital copies.

I have played Street Fighter 3D as a CIA, but that has never been on eShop and never been banned. Just my two cents.
It's very likely the fact we were all (I assume all of us banned did wondertrade or activate in game online functionalities) online that got us banned. It's really all speculation on whether the .cia leak played a part.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I'd say rather than preload wait for freeshop to have it since then you're basically getting the normal digital download guaranteed to be "legit" but yeah probably best to remove the cia version after backing up saves.

I will do this then, thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very likely the fact we were all (I assume all of us banned did wondertrade or activate in game online functionalities) online that got us banned. It's really all speculation on whether the .cia leak played a part.
I strongly feel it's just the servers

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

But we could get another one which I'll clone and get me some solgaleos

I got star rush pretty early as well and they didn't rip me for that
Does even Star Rush have online mode? o.o If it doesn't , that's probably why they didn't banned you because they don't know if you have a leaked .cia or a physical copy

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That's what I'm saying.

My personal theory is that it had little to nothing to do with the fact that it was an installed .cia.
I just think that it was we were playing online before release, regardless of medium.

Nintendo didn't tell the reviewers to not play online before release for nothing ;)

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does even Star Rush have online mode? o.o If it doesn't , that's probably why they didn't banned you because they don't know if you have a leaked .cia or a physical copy
I don't recall my cousin played it I didn't touch it at all plus it's server based has to be that's why it traced back too everyone

That's what I'm saying.

My personal theory is that it had little to nothing to do with the fact that it was an installed .cia.
I just think that it was we were playing online before release, regardless of medium.

Nintendo didn't tell the reviewers to not play online before release for nothing ;)
Even someone who had the physical copy got banned but it had to be cause of the servers we just need confirmation on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk