Gaming Has anyone gotten a FFCC:MLaaK wad with ALL the DLCs?

john.jingle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had MLaaK since it came out but never gotten around to playing it until now. The wad says FFCC:MLaaK+DLC but I can still see some things that are downloadable in the store like costumes and races.
Did anyone get around to dumping all the DLCs for this game?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I also searched for it for a while but couldn't find one with every DLC, since the one I found was only missing 2 things, I bought them with actual Wii Points.
(It wasn't worth it >:( )

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i could swore there was a complete wad with everything unlocked... i would tell you a site to look at but you know the rules i can't say it's name so if you to know i think we can talk about in pm's...

S

spectral

No you can't talk about where to pirate in PM's. That is still part of gbatemp and the rules still apply.

john.jingle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
i could swore there was a complete wad with everything unlocked... i would tell you a site to look at but you know the rules i can't say it's name so if you to know i think we can talk about in pm's...

Well, you don't need to tell me the site. Just download it yourself, install it into your wii and tell me if there are any dlc available in your MLaaK. If there are dlcs, then that means that you have the same version that I have where the only dlc that came with the wad is the unlock all areas in the map and some others...

If your wad does contain DLCs such as chime's room, costumes and races, then I will look for it through google no problem.

mtb-bfh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a few versions of the "all DLC unlocked" WADs for this. What it looked like was that while all the content was "unlocked", the cracking was done by somebody that didn't truly understand the workings of the game. I had access to things I shouldn't have had access to yet (some doesn't become useful until you beat the game once or twice) and other things displayed as if they were open but I couldn't actually use them. As if somebody had just looked through the code, found a single "did they buy it?" type check, and byte-patched it.

I finally wound up just paying for the game and the DLC...I figured I owed Square a little something for all the years of entertainment they've given me, some of it stolen.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?