Gaming Has ANYONE got Harvest Moon to save yet on M3?

mimi_mushroom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I KNOW it's been asked before, but as I can't post in the past thread asking the question I am afraid I'm going to have to ask here.

I have an M3 (SD), and the Harvest Moon (US) runs fine on it, but although it says that it has saved, when I restart the game the save has disappeared. I know it has been asked before of the Supercard where someone was having the same problem, but lots of people said 'just tried the game, it loads fine for me... Well, as I say it LOADS fine, but it won't save. Has anyone with an M3 actually managed to save and then go back to their progress the next day or so and still found it there? If so, please can you let me (and others) know how.

I know that this has been covered before:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=37091&hl=
and
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=36983&st=60

But neither of those now inactive threads hold the answer for me and I am unable to past in the last thread as the forum keeps giving me a blank page...

Many thanks in advance....

Mimi
yaynds.gif

mimi_mushroom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, yes, I have all of the correct manager and firmware updates and have applied it with exactly those settings, yet still it does not work. It says that it has saved and yet when you restart the game again it has disappeared...

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this happens with only harvest moon or every other game? And does this happen when you soft reset or do a hard reset? Do you have auto-backup saving feature enabled in the setup options?

mimi_mushroom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Harvest Moon is the only game that it happens with (typically, as it is the game I MOST want to play :'( ) and it happens whether I do a hard or soft reset. I do have the auto backup on, yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm