Has anyone ever done a fingerprint live scan before?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So basically, I need to get a county background check by the end of this month for Job Corps purposes. I was told by the staffs there to go to my local Sheriff's department, and they forwarded me to the Dept of Justice for obtaining a records review packet. I just got the application in the mail, and I filled it out. However, the instructions that came with the form didn't tell me what I'm supposed to do with it once I've completed it. At the top of the form, it says "Request for Live Scan Services" or something to that effect.

So, am I supposed to take this form to a fingerprinting office or do I mail it somewhere? Google yielded no helpful information for regarding this matter, and I really need some help on this. I'm from California by the way, if that matters.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Go to the sheriff's department and ask. They'll probably know.

Off topic, but the topic title made me want to say "Yeah, it burned off my fingerprints. Really helped in the MIB, but now I can't get jobs that require fingerprinting."

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic, but the topic title made me want to say "Yeah, it burned off my fingerprints. Really helped in the MIB, but now I can't get jobs that require fingerprinting."

Shouldn't that not be an issue? I think having no unique fingerprints would be a pretty unique and distinguishing feature.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Shouldn't that not be an issue? I think having no unique fingerprints would be a pretty unique and distinguishing feature.

It would probably burn off any of the glands/pores that produce natural oils, thus no fingerprint means no prints altogether.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.