Has anyone else's Wii Youtube app been acting weird or am I the only one it's affecting?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Duckuss_Maxximo, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Duckuss_Maxximo
    OP

Duckuss_Maxximo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2012
    United States
    I tried to go to youtube on the wii this morning and I had to re-activate the app. Afterwards none of my subscriptions or playlist or anything has shown up. I can't play anything under the categories. I can't even look up videos! I don't have the time to look into it right now but if anyone's been having the same problems could you give me a heads up on how to troubleshoot it or at least let me know I'm not the only sad sack this has happened to? Thanks.

2. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Are you on the most recent system menu? If not, then that's why it's not working.

3. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    it happens whenever youtube whines at you about names of accounts because of some google plus bullshit they keep trying to implement.

4. Duckuss_Maxximo
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2012
    United States
    I think you're right CheatFreak. Somehow I ended up with a secondary youtube account tied to my Google shit which I have no use for since I have all my stuff on my original account. I disabled it temporarily in advanced settings on the website a few days ago so maybe that could be why? I keep getting a 372401 or 404 error code. I can't remember which one. It flashes too fast before going into youtube. Anyway I'm gonna try to re-enable my other account and see if that changes anything.

5. Duckuss_Maxximo
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2012
    United States
    Ok after the headache of trying to figure out what was going on with my youtube account(s) it was because I disabled the google plus features from it. So stupid. Anyway, I can see all my stuff again. If anyone else runs into this problem, yo Thanks for the heads up CheatFreak! :grog: