Has anyone deleted the wii menu manual?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by worm28, Jul 20, 2013.

1. worm28
    OP

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Hi just wanted to know if anyone has deleted the wii menu manual channel from the vwii system menu. And is it safe to do so?

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    I don't see why it should be unsafe to use.
    I don't have a Wii U but I assume it's the same channel that comes on new Wii's
    It only takes up space ;]

TheChield likes this.
  3. Skater4599

Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2008
    United States
    United States
    I was wondering the same thing, I was so tempted to remove it via any title deleter by bushing. But I was unsure if it was safe or not. I can't imagine it being crucial to anything on the vWii, but is any title deleter safe to use on vWii? If not what would be recommended to use to remove it?

4. snikerz

snikerz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 30, 2008
    Lesotho
    What's the reason to delete it? It's a channel within a channel. Just move it to the last page and be done with it. I never understood the reasoning behind deleting everything - it doesn't free up any space FWIW.

blinkzane likes this.
  5. Skater4599

May 29, 2008
    United States
    United States
    No reason, and its not a major issue. Moving the channel is the first thing I did in fact. I'm more curious I guess. I don't even need the space honestly.

6. worm28
    OP

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    So i went a head and deleted the wii menu manual with wii mod lite, It deleted without issue and its gone from the system menu. So i guess it should be safe.

7. Skater4599

May 29, 2008
    United States
    United States
    Thanks for posting for findings and how you did it. Good to know! if even just for curiosity :)