Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by undertaletrash, Apr 22, 2016.
....not another thread like this
If you can think of it without a solid knowledge of the 3ds's architecture, chances are other people have tried and failed to use whatever possible "exploit" point you're thinking of.
An exploit I managed to find is that whenever I raised just one of my eye brows in a certain way the 3DS let me run whatever i wanted on it, ps4 games, pc games on max settings even the webcam of scarlet johanssen. However whenever i did this, just before it allowed it, a message comes up on screen begging for forgiveness and pleading me to refrain from executing the peoples elbow.
Try it, it works
Since Cubic ninja people thinks that:
QR Codes = KERNAL EXPLOITZ FOR FREE GAEMZ.
And the nope, is only the tip of the icceberg of all the proccesses that get involved once the QR is crashed, ando those depend highly on the game's code, not only the QR.
The Tomodachi Life Mii QR Code engine is similar to the Mii Maker QR Code engine. This is evidenced by how Tomodachi Life can scan MM QR Codes, with a few fields left out. Considering that we had to go as far as Cubic freaking Ninja to get an exploitable QR Code system, you'd think that Mii Maker would have been tried and tested on day 1 of 3DS launch.
So there's a good chance that that'll never happen. Sorry.
I've read that the person working on ProHax found a crash in the ACNL QR code reader!
God damn, can confirm this works! Thanks!
Scarlet Johanssen has big boobs is pretty.
What have you seen with the camera? Anything good?
That's cool, but a crash means exactly squat (at least in about 99 percent of cases, in the other 1 percent, it's a side effect from something else that happens during the exploit process). You can forcibly crash a lot of stuff in a pretty consistent manner, but basically all of it isn't exploitable.
The ProHax creator didn't talk much about it- just that they've found some little crashes that should be more explored and could lead to something!
Spooney (the creator of Prohax) said that the qr reader in the sisters shop in AC:NL was definately worth taking a look at, and believes it is exploitable. There was also another game that he said he might be able to perform a buffer overflow (I think ) on and run unsigned code.
On a serious note, most of the games using QR code functionality have encrypted/signed QR codes that would be unfeasible to exploit. I don't know if Tomodachi Life is one of those games, just saying that most of them aren't exploitable, so don't expect too much.
The only reason CN was even looked at is because the qr scanner was poorly coded (the whole game is poorly coded ) and it saves whatever files it downloads to the actual game itself.
Easily exploitable scanner + good reason to exploit it = profit?
All true all true, but in the end, I hope ACNL will be able to be exploited to tell the truth
Spooney reckons it should be possible