Has anyone been to Level 257?

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though i'm 15, i'm a HUGE retro gamer and i'm a HUGE Pac-Man fanatic. I just found out about this restaurant yesterday and I REALLY wanna go!!! Has anyone went there? If so, how is it, and are their products expensive?

Juiceman860

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though i'm 15, i'm a HUGE retro gamer and i'm a HUGE Pac-Man fanatic. I just found out about this restaurant yesterday and I REALLY wanna go!!! Has anyone went there? If so, how is it, and are their products expensive?
It's nice , it's more like a dave and buster's but they have a namco store and bowling alley. Price's aren't to bad , they sell key chains to jackets. I went for Pac-man's 35th anniversary and they had Toru Iwatani (inventor of Pac man)was there . If ya live nearby get on the mailing list , they are always celebrating something.

Reactions: ToonGoomba

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's nice , it's more like a dave and buster's but they have a namco store and bowling alley. Price's aren't to bad , they sell key chains to jackets. I went for Pac-man's 35th anniversary and they had Toru Iwatani (inventor of Pac man)was there . If ya live nearby get on the mailing list , they are always celebrating something.
Thats so cool:bow:

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I almost forgot, They also have a Pac-Man Museum. they celebrate pac man 's birthday every may, but they might have a ready player one party when the movie comes out
I'm personally not interested in that movie surprisingly, but hey, that sounds super fun. And do they have Pac-Man tournaments? Like who gets the highest score?

Juiceman860

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think so about the tournaments , i know they have a pac man 256 (the game in the app store ) they have a arcade cabinet of that or at least they did last time i went. I live a hour away

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, what's Kero Kero bonito?