Hacking Has anyone been able to get the YouTube app working on EmuNand?

Huntereb

OP
Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, I have downloaded it once, and it just freezes at the "Nintendo 3DS" loading screen. Is there any way to get it working?

Thanks!

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It works on emunand 7.1 as long as you haven't updated the app. I dont think there is a way to uninstall the update

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I've tried using the Youtube app it crashes within 3 minutes. It's would be a really neat feature if it wasn't so slow and buggy. I haven't had any problems with Netflix.

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember someone said he had reported the issue to Gateway and they responded that they're working on a way to fix it

You could tell Gateway that their 3DS isn't acting as a time portal, and they would respond with "We are working on it, and this should be supported in the early days of 2014".

Youtube doesn't work for me either, and from what I've read elsewhere, the app is worthless anyway. Netflix is pretty legit though, XL is a nice device to watch a movie on.

Reactions: Huntereb

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Not that I've notice, nintendo are really missing out on some sort of 3D movie rental with the 3DS would probs be a pretty good money maker....especially if they got Disney and Pixar in on the act for the kids

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans