has anybody mange to use 500gb of space

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by robiul, Jan 15, 2010.

Jan 15, 2010
  1. robiul
    OP

Member robiul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey guys, with so make disk drives out there hard drives I was wondering if anyone manage to get past the 500gb space mark and if so how many games does it allocate. I'm still wondering if I need a 1tb space at all.

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    well if you want and have many games,500gb is nothing,I've seen people using 1tb hdd for Wii games and usbloader alone,it all depends on you,if you got lots of time and have passion and time for games,plus a good internet connection,go for 1tb

3. kicknhorse

Member kicknhorse GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    1tb is always a good size, as, though, originally it appeared as a wasteland of space, it fills up suprisingly quickly.

Plus if you never use it all, but need somewhere for additional storage you can use this.

4. julz1

Member julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    it depends really are you going to dump or load games that you want or are you getting as many as possible
    some people get games just so they can say or brag about how many games are in there library

i use a 400 gig but i only got like 50 games that i like, some are for my girlfriend but i dont think ill ever fill up the whole hard-drive