Has anybody ever gotten Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger to work ?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Kamina84, May 5, 2010.

1. Kamina84
    OP

Kamina84 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2009
    United States
    I've had the PS1 iso (actually the img and cue) for a while. I can convert it with Simple Popstation GUI Beta 3 and/or PSX2PSP with no visable problem and it will always have the same error. [​IMG] There 4 parts to the first level. I can get past the first part; however, when i get to the second part, the PSP crashes and shuts down on it's own. Is there another S number i can use to try and work the compatabilty with it (Currently using SLPS03493) ? Can i use a different pops ? I swear i feel like i've tried everything and i can never get it to work. [​IMG] I'm on 5.00 M33-6 and i ripped all the pops.prx myself. This is the only game that will never work form me. [​IMG] Thanks. [​IMG]

2. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

GBAtemp Patron
    fgghjjkll is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 7, 2008
    Bad rip possibly? Also try with different versions of POPS by downloading the M33 POPSloader full pack.

3. Kamina84
    OP

Kamina84 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2009
    United States
    Sadly, no luck. [​IMG] Even when i downloaded a new pops pack. Still comes up with the same error. I even compiled the eboot with no compression this time as well as used the "Fast Loading option". :\

3.00-3.52 will crash when you get to the second battle of the first level
    3.71 will just crash
    3.72-"From Flash" will crash at the Bandai screen. [​IMG]

Im gonna try and find another iso (Kinda hard to find. [​IMG]), although i don't think it will make a difference. [​IMG] Any other suggestion while on what do while i google ? Thanks. [​IMG]

4. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

GBAtemp Patron
    fgghjjkll is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 7, 2008
    Hmm... For POPS 5.00, try adding icons and whatnot to the eboot. Many games work fine once you do that for some reason...