Hacking Has anybody been banned using the Club Nintendo exploit

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi im here to ask if someone was banned using Club Nintendo exploid(im not going to give links or names)?

And if the answer is yes
Your games were erased?
Was your Club Nintendo account erased as well?
Do you linked your 3DS/Wii U to your Club Nintendo Account?

If no or you are not using the exploid don´t ask for links search it yourself

Sorry if i was too rought
Thanks for reading also you can talk about this exploid here but please don´t give links i think is againts the rules...

xerosagas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this probably belongs in a different section as it has nothing to do with flash carts or CFW.

xerosagas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is this club nintendo exploit and what it can do?

Free coins for rewards, possibly ruining someone's day by redeeming codes you don't own, possibly getting banned (which is what OP is asking).

I got Plat status the normal way, I wouldn't risk it for that.

Reactions: migles

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Changed the title so we do not get confusion between this and cubic ninja, also so it is a bit more descriptive.

I think this probably belongs in a different section as it has nothing to do with flash carts or CFW.

I would argue this section is appropriate -- flash carts, online bans, restrictions faced by hackers, custom firmwares, online exploits... all stuff we deal with in similarly titled sections elsewhere.

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lol i found this video of someone that his games were erased(at laest club nintendo ones)
I weren´t banned (yet) and already got 3dland and nsmb2 and some 3d classics
i have too legit platinum accounts and im waiting for the platinum rewards

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since Club Nintendo is going away, seems like now is the time to start hacking it!

Afraid we can not condone that.
Remaking servers of current online services, even ones people otherwise pay for. Fine and quite commendable.
Noting that XBLA "demos" are but full games with a change of a few bytes. Fine again.
Cheating online. A bit of a dick thing to do unless all parties are consenting but research and refinement is not entirely discouraged.

Hacking such a service however has no real redeeming factors and as such that is not a great call. If it had the option to lead to some homebrew or decent info on the system (unlikely but then again so was Sony storing private keys for the PSP on every PS3) then maybe but this has none of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs