shetan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello there

does anybody knows when the new harvest moon is coming ??
it was stated on 11 november .. but its not out ??
pleassse tell me i was soooooo waiting for this game

greets
gbasp.gif

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Do you know there's a sticky which title is "Don't ask when a game will be dumped or if it has been dumped!" ?
Just be patient!

shetan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ooo ok but i am nog asking for the rom !!
I was just wandering .. because the date was 10-11 .. so thats why .. I cant find it anywhere to order now..
So i didnt ask for the rom !
Sorry

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game supposedly shipped from Natsume on the 10th, but Gamestop changed their shipping date until the 12th and continues to push it back. Don't buy it from Gamestop, use Amazon next time, some people who ordered from Amazon already have their games.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Since it was Veteran's Day in the US, those living in the US will have an extra day or two wait for the actual release.

Some who ordered it from Amazon claim to have received it: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....8415&page=1

Still -- if you're waiting for the ROM, it's got to be dumped as well. Laevatein Tactics took about two !@#$ weeks to get dumped.

So, basically, this could appear soon, or not. Don't hold you breath, though.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Both Harvest Moon Sunshine Island (DS) and Harvest Moon Animal Parade (Wii) were shipped the 11th, but the 12th was veteran day, so it has only arrived today in stores. Just give the dumpers a few days, you will get a great ds game and a great wii game.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
A few people who ordered it from Amazon have it already, but they're all the honest types, none of them have dumped it. It's not even available on torrent sites yet. It's annoying me too, but just be patient. Do what I'm doing, play Lego Rock Band and Phantasy Star Zero to kill the time.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not on any of my rom sites (and I've got about 5 I use), not on any of my torrent sites, noton any of the forums I visit that allow download links. GOD DAMN IT! * Head explodes *

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've gathered about playing it, the controls have improved, it's no longer stylus forced, but using the stylus is an option. However, the game seems to have problems when you use the A button to pick up items sometimes and is very picky where you stand. I definitely like this game better than IoH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: