Harvest Moon Creator Working On A 3DS Game.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yasuhiro Wada created the very first Harvest Moon before going on to work on Little King's Story and No More Heroes, among other games. So when Wada says he's developing a 3DS game, it's most definitely Good News.

Wada confirmed to Official Nintendo Magazine that he's currently working on a 3DS game, though wouldn't say anything more:

I've got a 3DS game in the pipeline right now, and I've got another game that we haven't decided the platform on, but which I am hoping to bring to Wii U.

Wada has previously spoken about his desire to release a new IP in the near future, so we're expecting something unexpected. As he's also chief operating officer of Grasshopper, we can't wait to see what Wada's team cooks up.[/p]

arrow.gif
Source

Any guesses what game he is hiding from us?? I think Harvest Moon, oh I want it so badly right now!

zRussian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it is Harvest Moon because it already has been announced. It could possibly be a new game completely and not a sequel or prequel to a game they have already released.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
zRussian said:
Sorry if this sounds stupid but what does IP stand for?
It stands for Intellectual Property, e.g. Nintendo released a new IP on 2011 named "Pikmin". Other Nintendo IPs include Pokémon, Mario and such. A Sony IP would be Little Big Planet.

I loved both No More Heroes 1/2 and Little King's Story. Also, considering this guy is part of Grasshope Manufacture, I'm really excited to see this new IP he's talking about... I have really high expectations.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
they should also make one for the iOS. i wonder when they will deliver twin villages in english... remember they say its the next best after FoMT.
i wonder what effects they can add with 3d and farming. a rocking game it will turn out to be no matter how much they work on it.

_elf_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm hoping for a Rune Factory for 3DS. Oh, and please don't make like The Harvest Moon for 3DS (recicled grafics and engine from the DS
dry.gif
) Don't take me wrong, i loved both of them in the DS, but with the 3DS there should come a little boost of power... Like the one in the Wii.
yaywii.gif

Bring it on
toot.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_elf_ said:
I'm hoping for a Rune Factory for 3DS. Oh, and please don't make like The Harvest Moon for 3DS (recicled grafics and engine from the DS
dry.gif
) Don't take me wrong, i loved both of them in the DS, but with the 3DS there should come a little boost of power... Like the one in the Wii.
yaywii.gif

Bring it on
toot.gif
Doubt it will be Rune Factory, reason being I don't think he worked on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?