Harvest Moon , Cooking Mama , Mario Hoops (U)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ceraphis, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2006
  1. ceraphis
    OP

Member ceraphis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My question is...what are everyone's thoughts on why these games are taking so long to be released/dumped by our friendly neighborhood sceners/independents? I remember when I was waiting for point blank DS of all things and it took weeks after the release date to be "released" by an official group.

Compare the time it's taken for these to be dumped to when FFIII came out a week or two earlier than anticipated, same goes for Mario Basket and New Super Mario.

You may be right if you say that New Super Mario and FFIII were much more anticipated by many more people, but then why did Tetris DS and MPH take about a day to surface on the net? I know those games were greatly anticipated and yet they took longer than most games to be released.

In addition, sometimes you see the crappiest of games or the least anticipated steaming piles of crap (ex.: Ping Pals [​IMG] ...not that I know how long it took THAT to surface) release earlier than a street date.

What are your thoughts my dear community?

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    my thoughts are: go buy the game if you can't wait. As to why, it doesn't concern you. Don't ask don't tell.

3. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    This topic is pointless and degrading.

Go do it yourself if or buy the damn games if you can't be patient enough for someone else to do the hard work for you.

Topic Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.