Gaming Harry potter Year 1-4

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded this game, and putted it on my PSP, but is unplayable. The intro is so terrible slow, stuttering alot.

Can i fix this?

CFW 6.60 Pro b10

Game ID: Ulus 10500

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Decompress it.

I always used this, and it worked wonderfully for both compressing and decompressing. That is, converting an ISO to a CSO, and a CSO to an ISO.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Well of course you couldn't have a compressed file without some kind of trade off, that's the disadvantage of CSOs, but generally they work well (although it depends of the level of compression applied) which is very useful for games like PSP games which are big and you can't have many of them in the same card at the same time.

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
using cso's are handy but be sure to download them in iso format in the future. thats what i do ;). i download them as iso and convert em to cso with a compression of level 9.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry to go off topic a little, but since we are talking about Lego HP games ( or any LEGO games for that matter ) , how do they play compared to the DS ones ? I mean obviously the graphics have to be better, but is the level design based on the home console version or are those special handled versions, and if indeed it is the same as the home consoles, what did they sacrifice in the porting, framerate, charachters, levels and so on ?
Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all