gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok, been investigating. I have 2 original backups from before doing anything. Now those hash's match. However if I write it back to DS and then read it back, the hash is different to the original ones. Is this why its not working?
if you write the nand back to the 3ds and start it then read it back then the hash will be different as the 3DS changes stuff on the system every time it boots
to check if the FIRM downgrade process is being done open the original nand backup and the "modded" on in a hex editor and go to the offset 0x0B130000, and make sure that there is some differences, im not100% sure what first offset than changes, but its around 0x0B130005, but side by side there will be obvious changes in that area

F0L

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pspuae.com
XP
Country
if you write the nand back to the 3ds and start it then read it back then the hash will be different as the 3DS changes stuff on the system every time it boots
to check if the FIRM downgrade process is being done open the original nand backup and the "modded" on in a hex editor and go to the offset 0x0B130000, and make sure that there is some differences, im not100% sure what first offset than changes, but its around 0x0B130005, but side by side there will be obvious changes in that area

I read that some where, however on opening them to compare they look like they are encrypted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night