Hard Gay in Dewys Adventure?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by xbandaidx, Sep 29, 2007.

Sep 29, 2007
  1. xbandaidx
    OP

Member xbandaidx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok, I'm going on a limb here and I assume that at least some of you here know of the Japanese character called "Hard Gay" that is played by a comedian in Japan.

Secondly, if you don't know who he is, go and check out youtube and use the search term 'Hard Gay'

Here is a subtitled video right off the bat. :>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=OarHCKY35_k

Anyways, I'm playing the Lava boss world in the game Dewy's Adventure, and I'm not going to spoil what the boss looks like or anything, but during one move the boss makes, he emits the sound that HG was really known for where he goes

"Ahh (ahh being him taking a deep breath) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

I swear it sounds EXACTLY like HG.

So everytime I hear this boss do this sound I start cracking up, it's just so hilarious and I can't stop laughing. I play the same boss again just to laugh. It might seem like a stupid thing to laugh about if you're not familiar with Hard Gay.

2. NaTaS69

Member NaTaS69 GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    That's awesome!!! lol
    Love HG.

To bad it won't have a PAL release. [​IMG]

3. xbandaidx
    OP

Member xbandaidx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Some people been asking me on other forums to record this part in the game, and if I'm not feeling lazy tomorrow, I might do it. haha. It's hilarious though whenever you hear this boss, you think that HG is in the room somewhere with you.