Hacking Hard drives

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to know, if it was possible to take an internal hard drive from a compute and use it as a loader.

If not (which it probably is), could I connect the Wii to the computer itself and use the computer as a loader?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Phratt said:
I wanted to know, if it was possible to take an internal hard drive from a compute and use it as a loader.
Yup, with a USB2.0 to SATA Bridge Adapter it should work...although you have to take the HD out of the PC, maybe partitionate and format it...so it's pretty unusable for the PC anymore (or do you want to take in/out the HD everytime you need it
tongue.gif
?).
Confirmed in the Wiki...

If not (which it probably is), could I connect the Wii to the computer itself and use the computer as a loader?
NO! Only with FlatMii.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:

Yes to both. To the second, you'll have to buy a flatmii.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Phratt said:
Yup, with a USB2.0 to SATA Bridge Adapter it should work...although you have to take the HD out of the PC, maybe partitionate and format it...so it's pretty unusable for the PC anymore (or do you want to take in/out the HD everytime you need it
tongue.gif
?).
Confirmed in the Wiki...

NO! Only with FlatMii.

Do you think you can supply me with a step by step tutorial on how to take out my HD and format it?

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deceptica said:
search the internets for:

"remove hard drive and format it"

Lol, yeah that makes sense. But Anyways, I was looking through the Wiki and I noticed that ipods DO actually work.

So does anyone know if Ipod Photo's work?

4th generation and 20 Gig.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: